Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What we did Today!

Block 1:
  • World War I Test
  • Began World War II
  • Pre-test on World War II
  • Nazi Germany reading
  • WWII vocabulary and background
Homework:
  • Current events due Friday
Block 2:
  • Finished discussing the outcomes of World War I
  • Took vocabulary quiz on World War I
  • World War II pre-test
Homework:
  • Current Events due Friday
  • World War I test Friday
  • Need to have World War I workbook in class every day
Block 3:
  • Finished discussing and taking notes on the Treaty of Versailles, Adolf Hitler, and the events leading up to World War II
  • Took a quiz on World War I vocabulary
Homework:
  • Study for tomorrow's quiz: look over everything from Treaty of Versailles up to then end of today's notes
  • World War I test Friday
  • Current Events due Friday

Reminder:
EOGs start Tuesday, May 31st thru Thursday, June 2nd
We do NOT have school Monday, May 30th "happy Memorial Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment