Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What we did Today!

Block 1:
  • Turned in World War I workbooks
  • Watched Channel One news
  • Finished discussing/reading the outcome of World War I in our workbooks
  • Took vocabulary quiz on words we've been using and practicing throughout World War I lessons
  • Received stickers today for all our quizzes we got back
Homework for Block 1:
  • Current Events due Friday
  • World War I test tomorrow
Block 2:
  • Turned in World War I workbooks 
  • Watched Channel One news
  • Finished the Methods of Warfare in our workbooks and discussing the new weapons of World War I
  • Took a quiz on the Weapons of World War I
  • Received stickers today for all our quizzes and map test we got back
Homework for Block 2:
  • Current Events due Friday
  • World War I test Friday
Block 3:
  • Continued taking notes on World War I: we covered weapons of war and began discussing the Treaty of Versailles and its outcomes
  • Received back Europe map test and quizzes from the past two days
  • We got stickers for these and rewards
  • Took a quiz on the weapons of World War I
Homework for Block 3:
  • Current Events due Friday
  • World War I test Friday
NOTE (all 3 classes):
There is NO study guide for the World War I test. The workbooks we completed together in Blocks 1 and 2 will be used as their study guide. The notes we have taken in Block 3 will be used as their study guide. Also, any quiz we took during the World War I unit is useful to study from as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment