Monday, October 11, 2010

Culture Test Tomorrow

All Classes:
We reviewed for the test and I fielded questions about your study guides. If you have any questions tonight, please email or blog me before 9pm.

We got our current events notebooks back. There is another current event due Friday.

Your culture test is tomorrow. Your only homework tonight is to STUDY STUDY STUDY! 

Mr. Bullins did not come in and conduct GREAT today. He most likely will come in one day later this week. Try to get your GREAT paper signed by then. I did send home with you the directions for your GREAT projects. These are due by November 19th. There are no excuses for late work. If you cannot do what the requirements are, please talk to me or Mr. Bullins. We will give you a separate project.

We worked on a Culture reading about the daily life of a Brazilian girl. We will finish this tomorrow after your test.

Homebase:
Report cards went home today. My homebase students need to have these signed and returned by Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. mrs.cotton when I was on the online txtbook I couldn't find the meaning of culture region!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not in the online textbook. It was in the packets we used in class. That is why we wrote definitions in class so that you would have them with you.

    ReplyDelete