Friday, September 3, 2010

What we did Today

We turned in our first current events articles. I had some students who did not finish theirs and some who did not follow directions. Please don't wait until Thursday night to start working on your articles!!! You have a week to get one article done. Don't procrastinate!!!

All classes received their world map tests back. Mostly everyone did a great job. Awesome!!!

Reward charts were introduced. I even gave my first rewards out today.

We finished our notes on chapter 1 section 1 too. If you were absent, make sure you get these from a classmate or ask me.

Block 1:
We finished our competition today and worksheet: guided reading chapter 1 section 1. I loved the competition in the room. You guys all did great! Remember that you will have your quiz on the five themes of geography on Tuesday.

Blocks 2 and 3:
We began our competition today using the worksheet: guided reading chapter 1 section 1. We will finish this on Tuesday. You guys will have a quiz on the five themes of geography on Tuesday.

Have a great Labor Day weekend and eat some burgers and hot dogs. YUM!!!

Maybe you could even get some hohos!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Cotten, Do you like the Pittsburgh Penguins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert
    YES!!! I love all things PITTSBURGH!! I'm a huge fan of the Steelers and the Pitt Panthers. But I do watch the Penguins as well. I even like the Pirates.. though they lose a lot.

    ReplyDelete